Rastafarian Roots Reggae Singer HOSNY BRONX Interview
HOSNY BRONX is as Rastafarian singer, composer and author, who have been creating a positive impact as a Roots Reggae Musician.
In an interview with Hosny Bronx we found out that the artiste was born in Paris, but travels all over the world due to his music career. He still resides in Paris, but also lives in New York, USA. He is an incredible artiste, who enjoys working on his music, playing sport, fishing as well as go to the mountains.
HOSNY BRONX Interview:
1. What lead you to become singer? I started playing professionally when I was younger. I learned to play music and sing all by myself and set up a band, then released my first album. Then I released two albums recorded between Kingston and Paris with several Wailers; Bob Marley musicians. I grew up in the ghetto surrounded by music and especially reggae music. I discovered Bob Marley when I was as a child. It was a revelation for me. Everything came naturally, being a Rasta singer, who sings for all people in the world. All that my people have lived for so many years has also motivated me to become what I am today.
2. Which artistes influenced your style of music? Bob Marley of course and other great men, such as Peter Tosh, Jacob Miller, Hugh Mundell, but also different singers from others styles: Motown, R&B, Funk, Hip Hop.
3. Do you play any instruments? I play all the instruments in my new songs: bass, guitar, keyboard, drums percussion.
4. Which musical genre do you perform? I play roots reggae music.
5. Which producer/s have you worked with? I’m the executive producer of my all albums.
6. Tell us about some of the songs you have already recorded. My songs are there to give strength and hope to all peoples, to transmit love and peace in the world, to fight all inequalities and injustices. My music is there to say that we won’t give up, this time it’s over. No one has the right to lead our people in this way. We just want to live in a world without violence and without hatred between us. My music gives a sense and a new vision to the Rasta movement in the world, to fight for our real Rasta ideas.
7. Where have you performed your music? I’ve performed in many concerts and Festivals in France, Europe and Africa, and soon around the world, and in Jamaica too.
8. Have you done any collaboration? I collaborated with The Wailers, with world-renowned engineers in New York, Kingston, London and others great musicians, such as Leebert Gibby Morrison, Peter Tosh Musician, Veron Sutherland and Gladiators keyboard.
9. Which other artiste/s would you like to collaborate with? I’d like to collaborate with great artists, such as Sean Paul, Alicia Keys, Laureen Hill or others great singers.
10. How do you balance your music career with other obligations? My music is my life. I live my family life very naturally, very simply. My music and my family are for me the most important in my life. My music and my family go together.
11. Talk to us about the challenges you are faced with in the entertainment industry? It’s a very difficult environment today. I had very hard times, like many artists. Those who succeed don’t support the other artists; don’t build anything for our people, except for a few who do it discreetly. It’s the same in all walks of life, in all areas of society. Babylon has no color; you can find it in anyone.
12. How do uplift yourself out of frustrated situations to continue on your career path to success? Jah allows me to overcome the hardships. Since I was a child in the ghetto, Jah is my strength; he pulled me out of many difficult situations. My music grew up in the ghetto. My music is the voice of all peoples in the world, it is their voice. My music will always be the voice of the peoples. What helps me too is my family.
13. What projects are you currently working on? I’m working on my new album. Today, I release new tracks for my international promotion: “Every People” mixed in Jamaica by Errol Brown, Bob Marley’s engineer (Survival, Uprising, Confrontation albums), “We Are” mixed by Daniel Boyle (Grammy nominated) in London, “Free Child” (available on ITunes & Amazon Music), “Come with us”, “New Moment”, “Strong Life”, “So Alone”. My new track “Dance as a Lion” is mixed and mastered in Kingston, Jamaica. This new track is available on Amazon Music, ITunes, Spotify, Tidal, Apple, and so on.
14. What is your most outstanding achievement since becoming a singer? My greatest accomplishment is to succeed in playing all the instruments myself, in composing everything alone.
15. What next can your fans expect from you? I will soon perform around the world, in many countries. My new album will be released soon, check out my website and my social media. You can discover my new tracks “Free Child” and “Dance as a Lion” on Amazon Music & Itunes.
Hosny Bronx is preparing the international release of his 5th Album. He plays all instruments and sings lead and backing vocals in these new tracks. It is mixed and mastered between Kingston, Jamaica, New York City, London and Paris. He works with the best in the world. The new album will be soon available on all the platforms.
Today, he releases new tracks for his international promotion: “Every People” mixed in Jamaica by Errol Brown, Bob Marley’s engineer (Survival, Uprising, Confrontation albums), “We Are” mixed by Daniel Boyle (Grammy nominated) in London, “Free Child” (available on ITunes & Amazon Music), “Come with us”, “New Moment”, “Strong Life”, “So Alone”.
His new track “Dance as a Lion” is mixed and mastered in Kingston, Jamaica. This new track is available on Amazon Music, ITunes, Spotify, Tidal, Apple, and so on.
His first album « Radical Fighters» (Media7 / Label Jahmin Records) was on the top of the reggae charts in France (with Tyrone Downie from The Wailers).
He recorded his second album « Unité Universelle » (Nocturne / Label I Sound) and his third album « Rasta Rebel » (Nocturne / Label I Sound) between Kingston, Jamaica and Paris with the Wailers, Bob Marley’s musicians (Aston Familyman Barret, Vin Gordon, Glen Da Costa, Benbow Creary) and others great musicians (Leebert Gibby Morrisson, Peter Tosh Musician, Veron Sutherland, Gladiators keyboard).
He has performed in many concerts and Festivals in France, Europe and Africa, and soon around the world. Hosny Bronx’s new tracks are broadcast in more than 800 radios around the globe: USA, South America, Jamaica, Europa, and Asia…receiving great reviews in articles that are published in international press.
Hosny Bronx is also recognized internationally by professionals in the music industry and by a very wide audience throughout the world.
Sending us a real artistic vibe – he’s a true Rastaman with music who fights for peace and love between all peoples in the world
For all Information check him out:
Youtube: Hosny Bronx / thereggaerockworld
Hosny Bronx Team email: email@example.com