Operations Manager Needed in Montego Bay, Jamaica
A.C.T. in Montego Bay is seeking to fill the position of Operations Manager. The candidate is expected to possess a minimum of six years of management experience in a call center environment and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, and have the ability to undertake the following job description:
- Lead and direct a team of supervisors
- Manage the overall direction, development, and performance of the department.
- Maximize team performance through training, motivation, and incentive programs.
- Set team performance standards and goals to meet revenue and call volume quotas.
- Manage staffing levels and scheduling to optimize performance, including planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Monitor program effectiveness and report on productivity to project leaders and clients.
- Address customer and client complaints and resolve problems. Interview, select and train new associates.
- Complete team member performance appraisals.
- Lead the reward and recognition programs for the team
- Develop and formally counsel employee performance and conduct
- Practical application of analytics.