Lecturer Needed at Knox Community College
Knox Community College is seeking Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer. If you are qualified for this position, apply immediately.
Knox Community College is a premier multi-disciplinary tertiary educational institution with four campuses in central Jamaica.
Applications are invited (urgently) for the position of Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer in the following areas to teach at both the CSEC and CAPE Levels:
- English Language
- Caribbean Studies
- Social Studies
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Masters Degree.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Post Graduate Degree in a specialized area
- Post Graduate Dip in Teaching or Teaching Certification.
- Five Years Teaching Experience.
- Knowledge of Tertiary Education System.
Applicants should be able to:
- Plan, implement and evaluate appropriate curricula.
- Provide training in related skills areas.
- Display good oral and written communication
- Effectively monitor students’ progress and report appropriately.
- Conduct and facilitate research in the discipline.
- Implement practical solutions to meet College’s strategic goals.
- Promote team work and co-operation.
Knox Community College
P O Box 52, Spalding, Clarendon
Regional Headquarters, Kingston 7
Jamaica, West Indies
Deadline: October 7, 2016